Re: Creating Cubes with OEM and AWM

From: Kevin Lancaster <KevinDotLancaster_at_Oracle.Com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 16:17:54 +0100

Hi Sebastian

I think you have some version conflicts.

You need to get to the OLAP patch 9.2.0.5.0B as a minimum for the Spreadsheet addin 10.1.2.
I would strongly recommend that you skip that and go straight to 9.2.0.6 however. You can get it from Metalink 3948480

If your users have the OLAP_USER role then you should be all set.

Any problems, give Oracle Support a call.

Hope it helps. Kevin (@ Oracle)