SSO, OID and Active Directory

From: <chad_at_moniqueandchad.com>
Date: 12 May 2005 08:15:34 -0700

Is it possible to have SSO authenticate certain users against OID and another set against another directory such as Active Directory? We may have the need to authenticate and provision external users within OID. Internal clients already exist in a corporate Active Directory so we would like to have SSO authenticate those users specifically from AD. Is this possible?

Thanks

Chad Received on Thu May 12 2005 - 10:15:34 CDT