exporting multiple tablespaces then importing to single tablespace

From: Kee <keedae_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 21:43:51 GMT

Hi.

I am trying to Export and Import user data with multiple table spaces.

That is, Exporting data based on a user who uses multiple tablespaces then Importing data to a different user with a single tablespace (to a different tablespace of course.)

The documentation indicates I must revoke Umlimited Tablespace and set the Quota to 0 (or none) then export file.

The issue i am facing is multiple tablespaces being exported.

When I am importing to a different user with a different tablespace, import utility complains about other tablespaces doesn't exist.

How can work around this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Kee Received on Mon May 09 2005 - 16:43:51 CDT