I need a free iPod and so do you!

From: Mike <creating_at_creatingsmiles.org>
Date: 30 Apr 2005 16:18:03 -0700

Hey

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE iPods!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

The company is freeipods.com It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff! I'm serious, they are real, just read about them online! Just go to search engine and read about them.

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer five friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To get your iPod, and to help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:

http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=17810589 Received on Sat Apr 30 2005 - 18:18:03 CDT