Re: Can I, too, become an overpaid Oracle DBA

From: GeoPappas <PappasG_at_gmail.com>
Date: 26 Apr 2005 05:08:45 -0700

You can try to bill anything you like. It is all about supply and demand. If your clients will pay it, then bill it. But it is highly unlikely that they will pay you the same as the people that you mention (Burleson, Kyte, etc.), since they are well known in their field. Many of them have written multiple books, been influential in the field, etc. Received on Tue Apr 26 2005 - 07:08:45 CDT