Re: uploading the contents of a spreadsheet

From: Demetrius Sotiriades <dsotiriades_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:28:25 GMT

Thanks,

The project that I am working with is an ASP application using an Oracle database as one of its backends. Both IIS and the Oracle database are on servers outside my immediate network and of course there is no documentation. I can probably ask to have the appropriate tools loaded on either machine. The first thing that I need to do is to really inspect the database so that I have some idea what I am working with and the second is to upload the information from the spreadsheet. From a quick glance it looks like HTMLDB would allow me to do both And over the Web which would be great.

If I cann't use HTMLDB what tool would you recommend for these purposes?

again thanks,
Demetrius