Re: Creating and Starting Oracle instance...

From: Valerio <p.valerio_at_gmail.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2005 11:50:29 -0700

Thanks Frank, yes the dbca. So I follow the instructions and instead of create I hit to save the scripts. A pop-up window appears for me to name this file. It places it in the
OraHome1/assistants/dbca/filename.sh. The name chosen was sqltechdb.sh... when I go to the Directory I only see the directories which were there before doc images install jlib, I even did a find / -name "sqltechdb.sh -print and it found nothing. I do see some "at java.awt..." messages at the terminal window, but thats it. I tried saving the scripts to several different folders and when I click ok to save it... its not there?

thanks for all your help... Received on Mon Apr 25 2005 - 13:50:29 CDT