Re: NewBee - Read Cursor

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:36:51 +0200

Franck wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to call a stored procedure which return records in another
> stored procedure but can't figure out how to read the result!
>
> ******
> create or replace procedure TEST(
> issue_number IN VARCHAR2,
> date_start IN VARCHAR2,
> C_RESULT OUT Cv_Types.GenericCurTyp)
> IS
>
> oTmpResult Cv_Types.GenericCurTyp;
> resultnumber number;
>
> BEGIN
>
> PROC1(issue_number,date_start,0,oTmpResult);
> resultnumber := PROC1 result first record first column value
>
> ******
>
> How can I read the PROC1 result (which is a number)?
>
> Thks for help

Where is the call to TEST? And drop the habit of UsinG mIXed CaSE in your code - oracle doesn't give a darn bit about it, and old-timers here will find it hard to read.

Meantime, there's a nice manual about all this: the Application Programmer's manual; it's online at http://docs.oracle.com, and http://tahiti.oracle.com, and referenced on http://otn.oracle.com

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel