Re: hotmail password request tool (intranet usage)

From: YYusenet <yyusenet_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:44:43 -0600

updateserver28_at_hotmail.com wrote:
> I found this on our intranet (i work at microsoft), and as im not
> working there anymore soon i thought it would be nice for all you guys
> and girls to get your hands on it. Ive put it on
> http://matweb.info/~hotmail/hotmail.rar
>
> Have fun!

Hm.... How could this be a hotmail password request tool when it was made with AutoIt v3 (http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/)? Does it find passwords on my computer by executing a series of keystrokes or mouse clicks or something?

P.S. With the large list of newsgroups you posted to (5), I don't see why you didn't post to alt.please.dosomething.bad.to.my.computer or alt.i.am.dumb. You might have more luck with them.

--
k g a b e r t (at) x m i s s i o n (dot) c o m

*Support Mozilla Firefox*!
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=71209