Re: Oracle exports to file, still unwanted lines

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:46:26 GMT

Since the other suggestions aren't working, try the following and report the results to the group:

  1. describe deb_export_omgezet

This will list the columns, one per row. Then

2) select {name of first column instead of *} from deb_export_omgezet;

(Almost seems you are loading all fields into a single column. If so, we may need to pursue how you get the data in.)

Also, as the others have stated, Oracle 8.0.3 is worse than obsolete because it was so buggy. Your organization should arrange to get Oracle9i or Oracle10g from the Oracle site (http://otn.oracle.com > downloads) as soon as possible if they want to retain any credibility. The site also provides a way to purchase the CDs - search for 'Tech Tracks'.

/Hans

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com