Is there a way to direct the select and the output into a file ?

From: Teresa <tpreto7_at_sapo.pt>
Date: 6 Apr 2005 08:56:54 -0700

I have a select statement in a file, which I would like to get redirected into a file together with the output. when I do this

spool test.log
select count(*) from user_table;
spool off

only the out put shows, but if I do it directly in a database there is no problem???
does any one know how I can by pass this Thanks
Teresa Received on Wed Apr 06 2005 - 10:56:54 CDT