Re: can we view the data present in the Dump file.

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 4 Apr 2005 07:36:27 -0700

Deepa balu via DBMonster.com wrote:
> My question was is there any option to view the Data (ie row data)
not the
> DDL .
>
> --

> I have a dump file .Just like how we can view the DDL of the Objects
of
> dump file ,,,,,,, is there any way that we can view the data present
in the
> Dump file.

I'm sorry, your question title doesn't match the actual question you posted in the body of your message, as shown above. I answererd the question you asked, not the question you implied. And now I'm wondering *why* you need to peruse the data in a dump file. Possibly you could shed some light on this?

David Fitzjarrell Received on Mon Apr 04 2005 - 09:36:27 CDT