Re: sys.npexp$

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:11:17 +0200

knm_dibba wrote:
> I am not using TABLES parameter. I am using FULL=Y. I am doing a full
> database export. and I want to exclude three tables from the full
> database export.

My turn :)

You are missing our point (Noel's, this time) What Noel is telling you is you cannot mess with this table, and expect some table to be excluded from an export.

Do NOT use FULL=Y, use TABLES=, with a list of tables.

Could you reveal what document states you should update noexp$? I could not find any on Metalink

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel