creating new database

From: gaddoz <gaddoz_at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2005 06:12:45 -0800

Hi all,
i'm trying to create a second database on oracle server instance. First, I've run db configuration assistant, creating a new db. Then I've run enterprise manager configuration assistant, creating a new repository.

Now I can see only the new db from the enterprise manager console Standalone, and not when I'm logging to the Oracle Management Server.

Where I'm wrong? What can I do?
I'm not understanding the difference between standalone and OMS, but maybe this is not the only thing i'm not undestanding! :P

Thank you for your patience.

gaddoz Received on Wed Mar 30 2005 - 08:12:45 CST