Re: Oracle and Donald Rumsfeld

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 12:14:26 +1100

hpuxrac apparently said,on my timestamp of 25/03/2005 11:35 AM:

> Many of us in this US are aware of the deep distrust of the Europeans
> with regard to the Weapons Of Mass Distruction evidence or lack thereof
> that Mr. Rumsfeld was deeply involved with.

It's not just Europeans. Let's call it the "rest of the world"?

> How are we your audience allowed to weigh these kinds of considerations
> with your contributions?

With humor.

 > As a final set of questions to consider, it seems at least highly
 > humorous to consider how the types of considerations noted above might
 > apply or not to Mr. Donald Burleson the world's leading oracle

> scientist . (Although it does seem somewhat peculiar for the creator
> of such a distinction to possess the ability to bestow it upon
> themselves).

No, you got it wrong: it's the world's most prolific writer of pretend technical books about Oracle. There is very little science in what Don does. Regardless of what him or others might say about it.

Unless of course one considers con-artistry a science.

> Sorry it's just kind of hard for us poor unsophisticated Americans to
> deal with this type of high level convolutions. Perhaps we are just
> lacking in the vocabulary and mental gymnastics necessary for such
> advanced context switching???

Narh. You just need a bigger TLB.

> Or is this perhaps an extended case of "nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say
> no more?".

God save us from British humor... :)

--
Cheers