Re: Is 60M rows a lot?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:43:57 +1100

Shabble apparently said,on my timestamp of 22/03/2005 8:46 PM:

> Bill Gates gets 0 emails daily, the great unwashed send 2 million emails per
> day to a mailbox called Bill Gates.

A few of them used to be mine: the "Microsoft Security Update" got forwarded to the top brass at M$ for quite a while. Then they wised up and it started to bounce.

> Do you think the richest man in the world sits reading emails?

At that salary range? I reckon he's got one secretary to read each line of each email. Come to think of it, that's probably why he has no clue how much people don't like the crap he sells. Doesn't matter: plenty of idiotic CIO's are only too happy to not be fired...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto