Storage basics for Oracle DBA

From: <ontarioLoverR_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2005 16:22:21 -0800

"Network file system, netapps, SAN, NAS, disk arrays, JBOD, NearStore, SATA, storage arrays" and so on...

Can some one please tell me a book (or other resource) which deals with the basics/intermediates of storage for a learner like me from Oracle Administration standpoint.

I know I can google each one of them, but googling doesnt always give the desired results, esp if a certain type of storage system has problems being used with certain type of applications or other hardware combinations. And when I come across the vendors sites themselves, well, you know how biased it could get.

Thanks. Received on Fri Mar 18 2005 - 18:22:21 CST