Re: Mirror redo logs

From: Perm <rhugga_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Mar 2005 09:45:59 -0800

Oops, sorry not awake this morning. I thought you were referring to archived logs. Redo logs can be mirrored by using groups and specifying correct device paths so that they are placed on seprated storage devices. (same concept as my previous post but instead of a parameter in init<sid>.ora you will need to either create the database with the correct log definitions or alter your existing database to the layout you desire. (the latter is sort of a cludge process with oracle) Received on Thu Mar 17 2005 - 11:45:59 CST