Mirror redo logs

From: David McWilliams <davidkmcw_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2005 16:32:44 -0800

We are setting up an Oracle database running on 2 node cluster of Sun servers, running Veritas Cluster Server. The databases are stored on a Network Appliance, via NFS.

We would like to have a realtime mirror of the Oracle redo logs, preferrably on some other machine, either the Sun servers or another remote storage device. Is there a way in which we can get Oracle to simultaneously produce two redo logs to different locations, or is there another way we can do it.

Thanks in advance,

David Received on Thu Mar 10 2005 - 18:32:44 CST