Re: Development Trends in Web and Oracle

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:12:22 +1100

Hexathioorthooxalate apparently said,on my timestamp of 14/03/2005 1:17 AM:

> life. Why disclose my real name to be in the NNTP groups for eternity,
> effectively as slander, effect job prospects etc. Ahh., that's right. That's
> why I don't disclose my real name isn't it.

But Hexa:

isn't the Usenet and c.d.o.s. a hideout for "lunatics" with no representativity or credibility whatsoever? Cripes, most of us don't even "write books"!

And here you are worried that "serious people" who hire others might use this place as a reference or source?

Something doesn't add up in that analysis, my dear cyberfriend.

Of course, your decision to not divulge your name is to be respected. Nothing wrong with that. But certainly NOT for those reasons, eh? ;)

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto