Re: Simple Interview Question...

From: Ariji Chatterjee <arijitchatterjee123_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 11 Mar 2005 20:13:43 -0800

Yes Sir,
Actually I am really new in Oracle.I don't know many many thing.And You people are really champ in this field.That is why in your honour I wrote faculties.I hope nothing too much humourous in this matter.And you people are not paid for your answer. Thanks once again
Regards
Arijit Chatterjee Received on Fri Mar 11 2005 - 22:13:43 CST