Re: Simple Interview Question...

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:05:21 +0100

Ariji Chatterjee wrote:
> Yes Sir,
> Actually I am really new in Oracle.I don't know many many thing.And You
> people are really champ in this field.That is why in your honour I
> wrote faculties.I hope nothing too much humourous in this matter.And
> you people are not paid for your answer.
> Thanks once again
> Regards
> Arijit Chatterjee

Take a look at the documentation at http://docs.oracle.com.

I have a 8.0.3 server reference manual, that states (in Chapter 5: Database Limits):
# of constraints per column: unlimited.
No mention of the number of constraints per table, but you now know where to look :)

I have no doubt this limit would be the same in 8i, 9i, or 10g, that is: no limit.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel