Re: MySql

From: Jimmy <jimmy_at_nospam.thanks.ie>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:55:09 -0000

sujee81_at_gmail.com says...

> I am expecting ur answer. Or direct me to some documentations. Bec the
> MYSQL Docs haven`t any thing related to that

Check out "MySQL gotchas" with Google. If you want a free db with proper constraint checking, use either Firebird or PostgreSQL.

Paul...

--
plinehan  y_a_h_o_o  and d_o_t  com
C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

"XML avoids the fundamental question of what we should do,
by focusing entirely on how we should do it."

quote from http://www.metatorial.com