Re: Activate SQL logging

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:42:08 -0700

> Apparently it is you with the 'serious reading comprehension problem',
> as I never stated I read ANY of Daniel Morgan's posts in the DB2
> newsgroup; please selectively snip and post the text from any of my
> posts in this thread where such an admission has been made.
>

> David Fitzjarrell

I didn't say that you said, that you had read all (or any) of Daniel Morgan's posts. I just said that I don't think you have read them, unless you have a reading comprehension problem. Maybe you are closer to Mark Townsend, Oracle Corp, or Daniel Morgan that you have revealed.

BTW, Daniel Morgan seems to get a lot flack by others on this newsgroup by Oracle DBA's for his abusive behavior here, so it is not unreasonable that he is abusive on the DB2 newsgroup also (especially since he hates DB2).

You are a brave soul to post your email address. I used to do that until the spam was overwhelming. I got a new email address and I am trying to keep the spam out.

I snip posts on a reply in the interest of clarity and brevity. Mark Townsend snips posts in mid paragraph in order to distort what the other person said.

Also, there were a couple of Oracle DBA's on this newsgroup who thought the TPC discussion was on-topic and useful, and they said so. If you don't think so, you should avoid reading the thread. Received on Mon Feb 14 2005 - 01:42:08 CST