Re: Activate SQL logging

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 13 Feb 2005 16:42:02 -0800

Mark A wrote:
> <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> wrote in message >
> > <snip>
> > I hope you are amused, Mr. "Mark A", or whoever you
> > *really* may be. We certainly are not.
> > <snip>
> >
> > David Fitzjarrell
> >
> The people on the DB2 newsgroup are not amused either when the Oracle
> Product Manager, Mark Townsend, and Daniel Morgan, both do the same
thing
> over there, and both have been doing it a very long time.
>
> In addition to posting those irrelevant answers on the DB2 newsgroup,
Mark
> Townsend proceeds to make snide remarks about how difficult it is to
> something in DB2 when it is easier to it in Oracle.

And such behaviour justifies your tactics? Only a juvenile-minded person could possibly use that argument as a valid 'reason' for such irrational actions.

Grow up, "Mr. Mark A", and do everyone a huge service, instead of the grandiose disservice you currently dispense.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sun Feb 13 2005 - 18:42:02 CST