Re: Activate SQL logging

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:26:13 -0700

<fitzjarrell_at_cox.net> wrote in message >
> <snip>
> I hope you are amused, Mr. "Mark A", or whoever you
> *really* may be. We certainly are not.
> <snip>
>
> David Fitzjarrell

The people on the DB2 newsgroup are not amused either when the Oracle Product Manager, Mark Townsend, and Daniel Morgan, both do the same thing over there, and both have been doing it a very long time.

In addition to posting those irrelevant answers on the DB2 newsgroup, Mark Townsend proceeds to make snide remarks about how difficult it is to something in DB2 when it is easier to it in Oracle. Received on Sun Feb 13 2005 - 18:26:13 CST