Re: Db2, Oracle, SQL Server

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:17:14 +1100

Serge Rielau apparently said,on my timestamp of 14/02/2005 1:18 AM:

>> Serge, the subject has been explained and discussed
>> here ad nauseum.  You may take the pedantic attitude
>> that only certain authors are "credible".  Your choice.
>> Do not regret the results it gives you.
>>

> Interesting point you bring up there,

Isn't it?

> but yes, there are some posters in
> any given group that others may consider more credible than others.

Indeed.

> We all rank each other. You made it quite clear that I'm ranked as an
> idiot in your mind - which is OK by me and I have nothing to regret.

'sfine. I have no problems whatsoever when others don't misquote what I write, couldn't care less if they take it on advice or not. It's when they claim I said something completely different and anyone can see black on white I didn't, that I take exception. And when that happens, all bets are off.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto