Re: Db2, Oracle, SQL Server

From: Serge Rielau <srielau_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 09:18:16 -0500

Noons wrote:
> Serge Rielau apparently said,on my timestamp of 13/02/2005 5:48 PM:
>

>> But rather than offering me things I'm unlikely to take up why not
>> teach me in the same fashion as I teach Mark T. in c.d.ibm-db2? Right
>> here, for the benefit of all and in the same objective, professional
>> manner I presume you bring towards your students (even if they have
>> been suffering the hardship of having to use a competitive product
>> thud far)

> Serge, the subject has been explained and discussed
> here ad nauseum. You may take the pedantic attitude
> that only certain authors are "credible". Your choice.
> Do not regret the results it gives you.

Interesting point you bring up there, but yes, there are some posters in any given group that others may consider more credible than others. We all rank each other. You made it quite clear that I'm ranked as an idiot in your mind - which is OK by me and I have nothing to regret.

Cheers
Serge

--
Serge Rielau