Extent Management in SYSTEM tablespace

From: kirtan <kirtan.acharya_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2005 23:10:55 -0800

Hi all,
I'm using Oracle 9.2i. As far as i know, the SYSTEM tablespace is by default created as a locally managed tablespace. Can I change this tablespace into a dictionary managed tablespace? Is it possible? Also can someone tell me which one, LMT or DMT, is better? Received on Tue Feb 01 2005 - 01:10:55 CST