Re: Faking Forms4.5 to 9iR2 DBMS

From: ErikYkema <erik.ykema_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 28 Jan 2005 12:01:22 -0800

Thanks all for your input - I will talk to management again. Sybrand, I made fog by referring to an 8.0.x error, ORA-12668 I believe, which indeed complains when accessing an instance from the server SQL*Plus, while the queried object resides on another instance on another server, dblinking over TCP/IP. This error is not included any longer in the Error-Manual since 8i. Thanks,
Erik Received on Fri Jan 28 2005 - 14:01:22 CST