Re: 10g - Configuration Issues to support multiple apps.

From: Lee Chalupa via OracleMonster.com <forum_at_OracleMonster.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 22:20:22 GMT

Ok. Thanks for the reply. I've got enough info to start with.

I do appreciate the extent of the oracle documentation. Certainly there is an effort being made but I would like to find the parameter that turns -verbose off. I counted 50 pages of print just to get to the first paragraph in the Database Concepts document and after reading many hundreds of pages I still didn't find the information I was looking for.

Thanks again for the advice.

lee