Re: 10g - Configuration Issues to support multiple apps.

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:54:57 +0100

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:23:23 GMT, "Lee Chalupa via OracleMonster.com" <forum_at_OracleMonster.com> wrote:

>Sorry, let me clarify. My reference to database means Oracle database.
>
>lee

You'll need 1 database and multiple schemas. Multiple databases means multiple instances and database links between them.
This is overkill and likely your db server can't cope with the load anyway, and you are going to asks question here why Oracle is so slow and/or you start doing everything in the application tier. That won't work, or you must have an excellent lawyer at your side.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA