Re: ORacle user

From: <DMina_at_laiki.com>
Date: 24 Jan 2005 11:10:19 -0800

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the responses!
I work in bank and we have an operations department working shifts. I created some batch jobs they can run from a central console. One of those jobs is to be able just to stop and start the database.

I will have a look at the links and let you know.

If anyone is working in a similar environment please let me know, maybe we can exchange some thoughs on this.

Thanks