Re: project: oracle community website

From: <thjertaas_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2005 12:37:37 -0800

As a matter of fact I am a student. This project is the main task in my final year. Pro-dba was kind enough to give me tips and let me borrow some web hosting space.

Thanks to all the people who have answered the questionnaire up till now. It has been very helpful. Received on Sun Jan 23 2005 - 14:37:37 CST