Re: Is this some kind of cluster?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 12 Jan 2005 14:43:17 -0800

snip

John wrote:
> Well, Mark, I have no access to the hardware, hence all the head
> scratching. I lack complete DBA privileges, so I can not do a
thorough
> database level check either. I thought it would be nice to be able to
> judge from all these information and figure out exactly what it is
that
> I am dealing with.

John, it just seems a little strange to me that you are somehow responsible in some way for these systems but don't have anyone to ask.

Could you explain what your responsibilities are and why you have no contacts to help you figure out what (apparently) you have some kind of valid work related reason for figuring out?

Or if you are a student of some kind, are there not people responsible for the system that should be providing guidance and/or assistance? Received on Wed Jan 12 2005 - 16:43:17 CST