Re: DBA future prospects

From: JinJJa <jinjja_at_aol.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2004 04:19:15 GMT

The future of DBA looks bright until about 2010, then the economy just may collapse according to Harry Dent (author of "Roaring 2000").

It seems like getting into management might be a logical answer to your dilemma. But why? 70% people wants to become managers but most don't see that it is at least 50% more stress for mere 20% more pay.

Joe
MCDBA, OCP, MCSD