Re: Error while importing TTS on 8.1.7.4 Windows2K

From: g3000 <carlton_gregory_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Dec 2004 15:05:59 -0800

Hello DA,

Same thing Tom Kyte asked.

I tell you what I told him. I honestly dont know.

I dont use SYSTEM. Im not that crazy. Its on my desktop though. So Im thinking it may be TOAD.
Maybe TOAD did it for one of its tuning or debuggin tools.

So I should rebuild my DB find that trigger drop it and then retransport the Tblspces.
Then reimport?
What do u think.
BTW thanks for the reply. It is appreciated. Received on Fri Dec 24 2004 - 17:05:59 CST