Re: Error while importing TTS on 8.1.7.4 Windows2K

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:24:38 -0800

g3000 wrote:

> Hello DA,
>
> Same thing Tom Kyte asked.
>
> I tell you what I told him. I honestly dont know.
>
> I dont use SYSTEM. Im not that crazy. Its on my desktop though. So Im
> thinking it may be TOAD.
> Maybe TOAD did it for one of its tuning or debuggin tools.
>
> So I should rebuild my DB find that trigger drop it and then
> retransport the Tblspces.
> Then reimport?
> What do u think.
> BTW thanks for the reply. It is appreciated.

If not drop it at least disable it.

But first I'd do the following

set long 100000
SELECT trigger_body
FROM dba_triggers
WHERE triger_name = ....;

In other words ... I wouldn't touch it until I knew what it did. And given that you found one mine buried on your property you might want to look for more before you stub your toe on them.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington