Re: Database 10g Floppy Craziness

From: Syltrem <syltremzulu_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:35:45 -0500

You may have configured something that looks up this floppy drive. You probably won;t have problems anymore after reinstalling but if you do, try stopping the Oracle services one by one to identifiy the one causing the problem.
It would be easier to find the cause if you know the service (look at its config file)

--
Syltrem

OpenVMS 7.3-1 + Oracle 8.1.7.4
http://pages.infinit.net/syltrem (OpenVMS related web site, en français)