Oracle Text Highlighting: How to exclude specific tags

From: dragon77 <techdragon.nguyen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2004 11:23:16 -0800

I hope somebody can help me. I've tried searching through the documentation for how to specify which portions of the HTML/XML to index but can not find the solution. The issue I need to find an answer to is this:
I want to index an HTML file but not index anything in between the HEAD tags. This includes TITLE and META TAGs. Now I know I can add definitions via ctx_dll(?) to specify which tags to index, but what about the converse? It's not feasible to list all the HTML tags I want to index. There has to be a better way. I am using Oracle 9i R2 if that helps.

Thanks,
Michael Nguyen Received on Tue Dec 21 2004 - 13:23:16 CST