Re: Approximately sizing SGA

From: iloadmin <ilo_at_ilo-infosystems.us>
Date: 15 Dec 2004 19:48:14 -0800

I am going to give all you wrote here major consideration. I know there is no exact formula or procedure to follow in database creation. But the information you have given is a major start. I know I need to consider the block size setting at the OS level because its' setting will have an impact on i/o performance. Received on Wed Dec 15 2004 - 21:48:14 CST