Re: Approximately sizing SGA

From: iloadmin <ilo_at_ilo-infosystems.us>
Date: 15 Dec 2004 20:00:24 -0800

I am going to consider all written here. I will look at 'hit ratio tuning' and understand in practice as well as theory. I am not sure what you mean by application ? Are you clearly saying that front-end (website) needs to be designed in a specific way to enhance its' symbotic relationship with Oracle? After my posting here I am now confirmed in my theoretic belief that there is no given formula or procedure to follow in database creation either for oltp or database warehousing. I am also reading "Building efficient databases" . Thanks in advance,
iloadmin

iloadmin Received on Wed Dec 15 2004 - 22:00:24 CST