Re: How do I set ORACLE_SID in windows NT environment

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 13 Dec 2004 14:35:21 -0800

> I think that asking "why" is the most important question.

Good point.

In the original post here the op noted that he/she was creating an oracle database on windows. The only question in this case was "how to set an environment variable in windows".

The poor op (in my viewpoint) somehow got jumped on and mugged along the way. Received on Mon Dec 13 2004 - 16:35:21 CST