Re: Performance in a view

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:10:21 +1100

jdevroberto_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> ah,
> my version...
> I am running this:
> Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.5.0 - 64bit Production
> With the Partitioning, OLAP and Oracle Data Mining options
> HJR..
> you have given me some hope.
> I now have some ideas to follow.
> thanks!

Hope so. Without the execution plans to view, it's impossible to know for sure. But worth a dabble, certainly...

Fingers crossed for you.

And since the thread has (happily) stopped being a silly, vindictive one, I've taken the liberty of renaming it. Hope you concur.

Regards
HJR Received on Sun Dec 12 2004 - 14:10:21 CST