Re: create table initial max ?

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 03:53:44 +1100

Kenneth Koenraadt wrote:
> Your answer is as expected. You will go on emphasizing that you are
> 100% right and everyone else being 100% wrong. And you will still
> waste hundreds of words on especially the last thing.

Sorry, Kenneth: I happen to be right on this specific issue, as is evident not just to me but to Michel, as well.

The OP wanted one, single initial extent that consumed an entire tablespace. He asked for it in black and white. Your reply gave him many extents that consumed whatever pieces of free space might have been available. To say that they're the same thing... well, I'm not emphasising anything, because it doesn't need emphasising. In black and white, it's plain obvious that they're different things.

> Anyway, I will still read most of your posts. They show great
> knowledge. But as said :No knowledge, how pure and comprehensive, can
> justify your behaviour.

When you start commenting on my behaviour, we know you've left factual and technical discussion behind.

At which point I take my leave of you.

HJR Received on Sun Dec 12 2004 - 10:53:44 CST