move all tables & data into another tablespace

From: sleepee <sleepee_at_caramail.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2004 09:08:42 -0800

hi, i'm a newbie ...

I need someone explain me how to move tables &data from a tablespace to another

my config Oracle 9.i / solaris

I have 43 tables includings data in a tablespace TS_AFF_DATA --> owner AFF01

I want to move them into a new Tablespace TS_UNIC --> owner AFF_UNIC

The alter table Move tablespace seems to be a source of error ... the best solutions should be an export / import method ....

what are all the step for an export/import good job ....

Thx a lot !!!! Received on Thu Dec 09 2004 - 11:08:42 CST