Re: Could you please share with us the information about DB 10g's stability and your feeling? Thanks!!

From: Jerry Wang <jerry_at_x-server.com.tw>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:29:42 +0800

Thanks your information,
Actually,We were appraise 10g version to Upgrade,the SI told to us same issue,
because we were use veritas clusterware,but we concern if 10g maybe not stable ,
so if you or someone use 10g in similar enviroment,maybe can talk to us the experience or advise!

Regards,
Jerry Wang

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> ??? news:1101950769.567686_at_yasure ???...