Changing Character Set

From: Kalle <not_at_valid.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 04:28:53 GMT

Hi all,

I wonder if it is possible to just on the fly change the character set lie from WE8DEC to UTF8 on 9i.

I have run the csscan and it pointed some columns must be lenghtened, after I have done this, is it safe to alter the character set, or is there something else I need to consider...

Thank you again for your valuable help!

Kalle Received on Tue Nov 30 2004 - 22:28:53 CST