Re: DDL

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:42:50 +1100

DA Morgan wrote:
> David Fitzjarrell wrote:
>
>> Carelessness in responding means, to me, basically 'shooting from the
>> hip', which I
>> did not do. I'm sorry, Howard, if you firmly feel as though I did.
>>
>> David Fitzjarrell
>

> Howard appears to be on one of his rampages where he feels it necessary
> to "BE RIGHT".

Appearances are deceptive Daniel. If only you would look at the reality, instead of appearances, we might get somewhere.

> My read of what you wrote was hardly anything that
> requires an apology.

I didn't ask David for an apology. I was actually hoping David would share with me what he thought Richard's interpretation was in a one-line re-phrase of the question, since he seemed to see both interpretations.

>Though some seem to only be satisfied when they
> extract one: And I grow weary of the game.

I didn't seek to extract an apology. Though anyone who has assumed the OP can't speak "proper" English probably owes the OP one.

HJR Received on Sun Nov 21 2004 - 02:42:50 CST