Experience with foreign keys across schemas?

From: Rick Denoire <100.17706_at_germanynet.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:43:06 +0100

Hello

Today, I was asked to setup a new schema with tables which will contain foreign key references to tables in another schema.

I don't like that. I am sure that's wrong, but am missing arguments. OK, things like "delete from table <tralala> cascade" or "drop user <john> cascade" tend to be dangerous. What else?

Thanks
Rick Denoire Received on Thu Nov 18 2004 - 14:43:06 CST